GordonRamsesGordonRamses

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Rudolf's Revenge Rudolf's Revenge

Not a huge fan of anal or inflation, but the attention to detail here is astounding: She enjoys it more and more as it goes on, her belly gets bigger the more you cum. Subtle, but very cool. I like that it's not just a loop of the same thing over and over.

Zelda is going wild - Innocent animation Zelda is going wild - Innocent animation

Animation was smooth, but kinda awkward in the beginning scene. models are okay, but the textures are very grainy. The cum effect was pretty funny. It does look like you had a lot of effort into it, and I am interested to see what else you have in store. This has a lot of potential, but it doesn't quite do it for me.

Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP) Fucc-ubus (18+) (LOOP)

Endless cumming, mmmm!

Sanguine Rose - Alpha 1.0.2 Sanguine Rose - Alpha 1.0.2

The different routes are fantastic, and the art is beautiful. Can't wait to check out more of your work.

Narcissist Narcissist

strings squeak too much in the bridge at the end.

Outside With You Outside With You

talented guitar work, vocals are reminiscent of Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold.

Phoenix Phoenix

It's hardly psychedelic, and I don't see how it's at all experimental. People seem to throw the word "experimental" around willy-nilly without any real explanation. It just seems like a repeating two or three phrases with a bridge written in 4/4 time. Is that really "experimental?" If anything, it's a pop-rock jam session with some shoegaze elements (i say shoegaze because of the usage of effects, which seem to be slapped on top of the guitar to hide the lack of originality in the actual composition).

That being said, I am glad that there are people on here who don't rely on FL Studio as a crutch, as it is obvious you are using a real guitar and bass on this track. The mixing seems fine to me, though it does sound a bit compressed (that could be intentional or due to the limitations of NG, though). the drums are good for a garageband composition, but I still thing getting a real drum set would be worth it.

I think you have plenty of potential as an artist, but I would recommend trying to get into a band of people who will challenge you and make you stronger as a writer. Also, practice makes perfect, of course.