View Profile GordonRamses

strings squeak too much in the bridge at the end.

talented guitar work, vocals are reminiscent of Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold.

It's hardly psychedelic, and I don't see how it's at all experimental. People seem to throw the word "experimental" around willy-nilly without any real explanation. It just seems like a repeating two or three phrases with a bridge written in 4/4 time. Is that really "experimental?" If anything, it's a pop-rock jam session with some shoegaze elements (i say shoegaze because of the usage of effects, which seem to be slapped on top of the guitar to hide the lack of originality in the actual composition).

That being said, I am glad that there are people on here who don't rely on FL Studio as a crutch, as it is obvious you are using a real guitar and bass on this track. The mixing seems fine to me, though it does sound a bit compressed (that could be intentional or due to the limitations of NG, though). the drums are good for a garageband composition, but I still thing getting a real drum set would be worth it.

I think you have plenty of potential as an artist, but I would recommend trying to get into a band of people who will challenge you and make you stronger as a writer. Also, practice makes perfect, of course.

Computer Science Major | Love Psychedelic and Ambient Music | Pika Main (Melee All the Way!) | Beginner Guitarist and Artist | Anime is Cool (and Hentai too heh heh)

Christian @GordonRamses